Summer is winding down but there’s still plenty of time to enjoy Saratoga County! Plan a small adventure each day and savor the last couple weeks of summer.
10 Free Things to do in Saratoga County Before Summer Ends
- Catch a family concert- Seth and the Moody Melix at the Saratoga Springs Public Library
- Visit one of the Fountain Parks of Saratoga (there are 3; Geyser Road, East Side Rec, and West Side Rec)
- Try breakfast at the Saratoga Race Course
- Take a hike!
- Enjoy a free Back to School concert at Clifton Park Center
- Catch a free concert in Wiswall Park after the Ballston Spa Farmers’ Market (2 more Thursday nights left!)
- Check out a library you’ve never visited (Saratoga County has 12 libraries!)
- Catch a flick! Join Radio Disney at Clifton Commons for Family Flicks in the Park
- Hit up Family Fun Fest at Saratoga Race Course
- Enjoy an afternoon at Hudson Crossing Park in Schuylerville