If you’ve followed SaratogaMama for a while, you’ve probably heard me talk about To Love A Child, the non-profit organization of which I serve as president of the board of directors. This organization means so much to me because we support the impoverished children and families in Haiti and Zimbabwe. You can check out this post about Why I Care and you’ll see what this non-profit means to me!
This Thursday night, you’re invited to join me for a special event!
I’m hosting a fun tasting event to support To Love A Child and specifically our orphans in Haiti. Please consider joining me for a night of food and drink pairings, raffles, and FUN!
When: Thursday, August 1st, 7-10pm
Where: Olde Saratoga Brewing Company, 131 Excelsior Ave, Saratoga Springs
Cost: $15 donation includes food & drink tastings
Enjoy a night of food and drink tastings all to support local non-profit To Love A Child’s work in Haiti. $15 donation collected at the door which includes beer, wine, tea, sangria and a variety of food all night! A Saratoga Summer Event you won’t want to miss!
A few of our food/drink sponsors raffle items:
- A sampling of iced teas from Blu Tea Company
- Wine from the Wine and Liquor Shop of Malta
- Enter to win a gorgeous Stella & Dot gift set courtesy of Chelsea Baratto
- a $75 Gift Card to one of my fave spots; Henry St. Taproom
- A full year’s worth of growlers from Druthers
- A full year membership at ABC Sports and Fitness
I hope that many of you can join me this Thursday night from 7-10pm at Olde Saratoga Brewing Company. This event is for a terrific cause and it will be a lot of fun too.
You can feel good donating to To Love A Child because 96% of every dollar we collect goes directly to those in need!
Can’t make the event but want to help To Love A Child?
- Sign up to receive the To Love A Child newsletter!
- Like TLC on Facebook
- Make a donation! (every little bit helps)
- Volunteer or donate supplies!
- Keep this organization in your thoughts and prayers