2013 Saratoga Baby and Toddler Expo
On Saturday, April 6, 2013, the second Saratoga Baby and Toddler Expo will be held on the campus of the Saratoga Independent School. This free event will bring together businesses from around the capital region with a common theme; to serve and support area families.
Shop AND Learn at the Saratoga Baby Expo!
In addition to over 40 exhibitors and vendors, the expo will also feature seminars and special programs all day! Check out the full schedule of events to plan your day.
- The Safe Child ID Card Program will be at the expo from 9am-2pm . Safe Child ID Cards are for children 1 year and older, are free!
- On-site baby portraits will be taken by iSmile Studio and Ivory Lane Photography all day!
- Join Eenie Meenie Music in the West Wing for Music and Crafts all day!
- 10:15 a.m. What is a Doula and Why Do I Want One?
- 11:00 a.m. Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy for Babies and Beyond
- 11:45 a.m. Explore Essential Oils with Sherra Pazmino
- 12:30 p.m. How Do I Choose a Preschool?
- 1:15 p.m. Making Connections: finding the support you need for the birth you want
An event with a cause
In addition to being a fun and free event for families, the Saratoga Baby Expo will also provide support to local charity To Love A Child, who provides humanitarian assistance to families in Haiti, Zimbabwe and the US. Here’s why I personally support To Love A Child.
You can support To Love A Child be purchasing items from their bake sale, making a monetary donation, or donating your gently used baby gear!
To Love A Child will be sending a cargo shipment to Haiti in May and need your help again!
Here is some of the gear we collected at last year’s Saratoga Baby Expo in Haiti!
Do you have any baby items you can donate?
Items accepted include new and gently used baby gear and supplies including:
Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 6th from 9am-3pm.
The first 250 attendees will receive a reusable swag bag full of goodies from some of our exhibitors! Stop by SaratogaMama and say hello!