Wish the Saratoga City Center a Happy 30th Birthday by creating a birthday banner, complete with original artwork and birthday greeting.
Saratoga City Center Birthday Art Contest
– Artwork must have a City Center theme
– Open to children pre-school through 3rd grade
– Original artwork must be on one side of a white, 8.5×11 paper
– Please orient the paper horizontally
– No three dimensional materials please
– Write the child’s name and guardian contact phone number on the back
– Submit the artwork to the City Center’s Executive Offices receptionist by the deadline of 5pm on Friday, August 22nd
– The winning artwork will be selected based on the best birthday illustration
* All submitted artwork becomes property of the City Center. The top 30 submissions will be displayed at the Family Fun Day event which is being held at the City Center on Saturday, September 20th from 10am-10pm.
* The winning banner will become a featured design for the City Center’s Family Fun Day event and be used on promotional materials.
* The winning artist will be given the special privilege of riding in Santa’s sleigh with one accompanying parent for the commencement of the 2014 Victorian Streetwalk and tree lighting ceremony.
For questions and more information contact Sarah LeRoux at 518-584-0027