New Year’s Eve can go either way, especially adding kids to the mix. You either pay a boatload for a sitter and have one of those seriously amazing night’s out with friends, or you celebrate WITH kids. Option two may not sound like quite as much fun, but there are plenty of options for New Year’s Eve in Saratoga to make it great, with kids!
New Year’s Eve in Saratoga – Family Style!
- Start at Round Lake Library for their Countdown to Noon program where the kids can make noisemakers and countdown the seconds to noon. It’s free, easy, and cute. (we’ve done it the past couple years)
- From 12-5pm celebrate New Year’s Eve at Bounce Around in Clifton Park Center! Kids can ring in the new year enjoying some open play and fun!
- Big Balls Adventure Body Zorbing is hosting a New Year’s Eve Bash from 9 to 12:30pm. Parents can either drop off or stay and ring in the new year as a family!
- Saratoga Strike Zone is hosting a family party with two time slots, 5-7 pm, or 8-10pm. Enjoy two hours of bowling, shoe rentals, music videos, party favors, large cheese pizza, pitcher of soda, prizes and games! Call 584-6460 to make a reservation!
- First Night Saratoga! First Night is planned with families in mind. With events and activities throughout Saratoga, First Night has a little something for everyone. Buttons are just $15 for adults, and kids under 12 are FREE with the purchase of an adult ticket thanks to ‘GE Kids in Free’. The fun starts at 6pm and lasts until just after midnight.
New Year’s Day in Saratoga
- Arts & Glass is hosting a New Year’s Day Pajama Party for kids where they can make a cute memory bank to start of 2015!
- Saratoga Spa State Park is hosting a family-friendly First Day Hike at 11am
Have a safe and happy new year from your friends at SaratogaMama!