On Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 10-2pm, the third annual Saratoga Baby and Toddler Expo will be held on the campus of the Saratoga Independent School. This is my third year involved as a presenting sponsor for this event and this year will be bigger and better than ever!
This free event will bring together businesses from around the capital region with a common theme; to serve and support area families.
Learn about birthing options, pediatricians and childcare, shop for unique handmade items, check out some baby gear and furniture, and enjoy some delicious food! Admission is free and the first 200 guests will receive a free swag bag filled with special offers and information!
Shop and Learn at the Saratoga Baby Expo!
This year we are pleased to welcome event sponsors Northshire Bookstore and Healthy Living Market as well as many other new and returning vendors.
In addition to over 40 exhibitors and vendors, the expo will also feature lots of other special features!
- The Safe Child ID Card Program will once again be returning to the expo! Safe Child ID Cards are for children of all ages and are free!
- Brand new Baby Diaper Changing and Nursing area courtesy of sponsor Albany Doula!
- Join Eenie Meenie Music in the West Wing for Music and Crafts all day!
- Bring your appetite and enjoy some awesome food from the Wandering Dago Food Truck!
- Meet with Pottery Barn Kids and check out some new furniture and accessories!
An event with a cause
In addition to being a fun and free event for families, the Saratoga Baby Expo will also provide support to local charity To Love A Child, who provides humanitarian assistance to families in Haiti, Zimbabwe and the US. Here’s why I personally support To Love A Child.
You can support To Love A Child be purchasing items handicraft items from them at the expo or making a small monetary donation to feed a child.
Also, SaratogaMama will be collecting donations for the Regional Food Bank BackPack Food Drive.
Can you help by donating any of the following?
- Canned Soup
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Peanut Butter and/or Jelly
- Tuna Fish
- Cereal or Granola Bars
- Oatmeal Packets
- Juice Boxes
- Graham Crackers or other snack packs
Everyone who donates gets a special gift and will be entered into a drawing to win a prize from SaratogaMama!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 5th from 10am-2pm.
The first 200 attendees will receive a reusable swag bag full of goodies from some of our exhibitors! Stop by SaratogaMama and say hello!