If you have young children and you haven’t been to Tiny Tots Tea Room in Clifton Park, you’re missing out on a whole lot of fun!
Our friend Jenn Savino recently took a visit to Tiny Tots (without kids!) to sample some of the food offerings. She blogged about her trip here on SaratogaMama.
Tiny Tots Tea Room is an indoor playground and cafe in Clifton Park for children ages 9 months to 6 years old. Offering safe, unstructured, unscheduled drop-in play 6 days a week, Tiny Tots Tea Room was again voted the #1 Indoor Playground by Kids Out and About AND the #1 Place to Take Your Kids!
Some of the things I love about Tiny Tots Tea Room:
- The coffee drinks (full espresso bar!) are great and change seasonally
- Their Tiny Tots Tea Line is exceptional (and I’m a hardcore tea drinker)
- My children have a blast and ask to go back all the time
- The food for kids (and adults) is reasonably priced, freshly made, and includes a lot of locally sourced ingredients
- They are an allergy-friendly facilitly offering gluten, dairy, egg and peanut-free options. Breads soups and baked goods are made on-site!
- It’s easy to just show up any time they are open to play; no need to make a reservation
- Their special events, birthday parties, school vacation camps, and summer programs are popular and fun
- They accommodate all abilities and are handicap accessible
Celebrating Five Years in Business!
It just so happens that this October marks Tiny Tots Tea Room’s 5th year in business and we all benefit from that milestone! Every day during the month of October is another giveaway opportunity. You do have to stop in in order to enter, but if you don’t have time to stay and play, grab a coffee and enter to win something cool!
October also marks the Tiny Tots Tea Room 2nd Annual Halloween Party! It’s on Sunday, October 28th from 10:30-3:30pm. The $12 price includes lunch, face painting, prizes, and lots more for the kids. You can buy tickets right from the Tiny Tots website.
Special Events, Camps, Birthday Parties & More at Tiny Tots Tea Room
Throughout the year, Tiny Tots offers school vacation camps with fun themes and reasonable prices. Check out the list of School Vacation Camps here and register early for a discounted rate!
Hosting a birthday party in your home can be stressful. Let Tiny Tots take care of the hosting and you can relax and enjoy the party too! Their all-inclusive playroom parties include fun themes, private rental of the cafe and play area, food packages and many more options. We went to a birthday party at Tiny Tots and it was fantastic. The kids had a blast and the parents enjoyed relaxing in the cafe.
Tiny Tots Tea Room offers so much to this community. Check it out this winter and let us know what you think!
GO! Tiny Tots Tea Room
1536 Crescent Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Open play is $8 for kids, siblings are $4
Annual memberships are $250 and $150 for siblings