I’m a bit of a skincare product junkie so I always enjoy trying new items, especially those that are locally made. Since there are so many wonderful options locally for bath and body items, it seemed fitting that we would offer a holiday 2012 gift guide dedicated to only bath and body! These are products I’ve used on my family or myself and would recommend to you.
Holiday Gift Guide 2012 – Gifts for Bath and Body
- Robyn Originals. We introduced you to Robyn Originals a while back and we are still loving these wonderful products made by a local mama and entrepreneur! Our top picks for gifts include their amazing soy candles, organic lotion, and anything in the Baby Birdy line. Buy online and SAVE with this SaratogaMama Robyn Originals Coupon!
- Organiworks owner Jenn Zhao is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to skin care. Organiworks carries products from lines like Pangea Organics, Karma Organics, Earth Mama Angel Baby, Deep Steep and many more. We’re loving Karma Organic nail polish remover, the Pangea Organics Discovery Kit is a great introduction, and this Acure lotion saves my dry hands every day! Shop online or at Artique Co-op in Clifton Park or Colonie Center. SAVE with this SaratogaMama Organiworks Coupon!
- Bella Rouge in Clifton Park Center is a beautiful place to get beautiful. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the products they carry are diverse and unique. Butter nail polish is super smooth with gorgeous colors, Kai fragrance is a hot seller, and GloMinerals offers a ton of options for beauty. SAVE with this SaratogaMama Bella Rouge Coupon!
- Arbonne carries a huge line of bath, body and skincare products and has many loyal fans. While I haven’t experimented with much of the skincare, I will tell you that the scented products (Ginger Citrus, etc) are amazing. Local Arbonne Rep Kristen Dolan is offering an awesome Arbonne coupon through SaratogaMama so check it out!
- Sanctuary Spa in Saratoga offers a slew of fabulous product lines including Yonka, Obagi, Spanx, and many more. Seda France offers wonderfully scented and prettily packaged gifts, Jane Iredale has beautiful mineral makeup and Spa Ritual is perfect for the nails. The other great thing about shopping for gifts at Sanctuary is if all else fails, you can just pick up a spa treatment gift certificate! SAVE with this SaratogaMama Sanctuary Spa coupon!
- Seda France gifts, Jane Iredale mineral makeup and Spa Ritual nail polish at Sanctuary Spa in Saratoga
- Olive Naturally is locally made by an awesome mama and entrepreneur. We love Olive Naturally’s Soothing Salve and baby lotion but I hear their olive oil soaps are pretty amazing. You can buy Olive Naturally online, or pick up the baby products at the Binx Holiday Shop at Tiny Tots Tea Room.
- ADK Aromatherapy did a guest post last winter which was my first real introduction to aromatherapy. Since then I’ve made a few purchases from ADK Aromatherapy and really love their stuff! They have a really great introductory kit which includes 6 essential oils. I also love their body mists for a mid-day pick-me-up!
Holiday Gift Guide 2012 – Where to Shop
- Robyn Originals Check out our Robyn Originals Coupon here!
- Organiworks Online or at Artique Co-Op in Clifton Park or Colonie Center Check out our Organiworks Coupon here!
- Bella Rouge – Clifton Park Center. Check out our Bella Rouge Coupon here!
- Arbonne Check out our Arbonne Coupon here!
- Sanctuary Spa 72 Railroad Place, Saratoga Springs. Check out our Sanctuary Spa Coupon here!
- ADK Aromatherapy
- Olive Naturally
Happy Shopping everyone!