Hi and welcome! If you’re thinking about calling Saratoga County “home”, have recently relocated here, or even if you’ve lived here for a while, you’ve come to the right place! SaratogaMama is the best online resource for families; locals and newcomers!
First things first. Families, you’ll probably need to
- find a pediatrician
- locate a daycare/childcare provider
- find a preschool
- find fun indoor activities
- find fun outdoor activites
- search for summer camp options
- maybe try out some of our coffee shops to get you through the day!
- Our favorite external resource is Saratoga TODAY’s Welcome Home. This is Saratoga County’s most comprehensive community guidebook. Even as a local, I reference mine all the time for community phone numbers, polling places, demographics and more.
Soon-to-be Mama’s, check out the most comprehensive Childbirth Resources directory in Saratoga County, right here on SaratogaMama.
Connect with SaratogaMama on Facebook and on Twitter so you can join our social media conversations. There’s a great network of people who can help you get acclimated. Let us know how we can help! Also, be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter, Weekend Best Bets!
Once you’re ready to start doing things, SaratogaMama is your one-stop spot to find the best local activities for families! The event calendar here is always full and it couldn’t be easier to find what you’re looking for. Search by day, category or keyword and find it! Each event listing has the details you’ll need including a map, contact info, website and more. You can even leave a comment Anyone can also Submit an Event for Free! Check it out.on ANY event and let others know you’ll be going! It’s a great way to connect with your community.
The SM-Blog has tons of information about local attractions, businesses, parenting advice, recipes, style & shopping, and much more!
Welcome and I’m glad you found SaratogaMama. Leave a comment below to introduce yourself!
My name is Colleen Pierre and I’ve called Saratoga County home for 25+ years. I love it here, and think you will too. You’re already off to a great start being here on SaratogaMama. Thanks for visiting and come back often!