What is SaratogaMama?
SaratogaMama is a unique event listing website serving Saratoga Springs, NY and the surrounding areas.
How do I add an event?
1) Click the the link that says “SUBMIT EVENT” located at the top-right corner of each page, or the link that reads “ADD EVENT” located in the menu bar, or click HERE.
2) Create a free SaratogaMama account so you can easily add and edit events. Your password will be emailed to you. You can go back and change it to something you’ll remember.
3) Accurately fill in your event information details including specific locations, dates & times.
4) Select the listing package you desire (Basic or Featured), then submit your event.
5) Review your listing and if necessary, go back and edit it using the link that says “go back and edit”. DO NOT hit the BACK button on your browser, you will lose your information and will be forced to enter it again!
6) Approve your listing or cancel your listing. Once you submit your event, it will be sent to SaratogaMama for approval.
Is it free to add an event?
Yes! It is free to add a basic listing on the calendar. If you have an event you’d like featured, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I add photos to my listing?
Everything is better with pictures! You can add pictures to make your listing stand out. Basic listings accept pictures in any size.
What kind of events should I add?
Anything! If it’s interesting to you, it’s probably interesting to others. If you’re looking to start a weekly meetup at a park or playground, add it! If you’d like to host a special event (scavenger hunt, soccer pick-up game, bike outing), add it! (It is advised that all ‘public’ events are held in a public location such as a park or playground however for the safety of all involved.) We try to be as thorough as possible when searching for area events to post, but it’s possible that we’ve missed something. If you don’t see an event listed here that you think should be, add it!
Why isn’t my event showing on the site?
Once submitted, your event must be approved. If your event has not appeared within 72 hours, contact email@example.com.
I have an idea that might make SaratogaMama even better! Where do I send my idea?
Fabulous! Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org