Convenient. Healthy. Affordable. The Fall Meal Mix from 9 Miles East is an ideal option for busy families. Save 30% on your first week plus get a FREE pizza with code SaratogaMama.
If meal planning, shopping for and preparing healthy food for the week seems like a burden, you should take a look at the Fall Meal Mix from 9 Miles East. They’ve truly taken all the pain out of eating healthy –think: a cooler of prepared food, salads, and produce delivered straight to your door every week… brilliant! I’m sold.
I was fortunate enough to be able to try the Fall Meal Mix and my goodness what a treat! I came home from work to find a cooler FULL of delicious and nutrient-rich food, fresh eggs and produce.
Take a look at this haul!
- One GoBox Pro Salad – a giant salad with chicken
- One GoBasket Pro – a grain bowl with chicken to heat and enjoy
- One GoBox Salad featuring organic greens, fiber-rich grains, fresh veggies and a farm-made dressing
- Two servings of a Go Entree ready to heat and enjoy. We had the Pad Thai and it was delicious!
- One Farm Soup – Ours included the yummy Chicken Super Soup
- One dozen pasture-raised organic eggs
- One GO Bag. 5-7lbs of fresh veggies harvested the day before. Our bag included turnips, radishes, rhubarb, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, fresh herbs and more!
- A bonus surprise from the farm or another quality local craft producer- we received a delicious Fresh Pesto!
More details about the Fall Meal Delivery Service:
9 Miles East can accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo nutritional profiles. Their delivery radius includes the entire Capital Region (Saratoga Springs, Troy, Delmar, Albany, Schenectady and Queensbury, plus points in between) and the Greater Boston Area.
Unlike meal kits, the experienced chefs at 9 Miles East do the cooking for you with high-quality local and organic ingredients. No assembly (or dishes) required. Your cooler will be delivered to your home on the same day and at approximately the same time each week. You don’t need to be home when they deliver. Packaging is reusable and recyclable.