The recently opened KindNest in Ballston Lake is not only a beautiful space but a wonderful resource for women of all stages of life. I remember having coffee with owner Sarah Denio several years ago and hearing the passion in her voice as she described her vision for KindNest. Her idea was in a very early stage back then, but her desire to provide an inviting, safe haven for women of alls ages of motherhood was clear. To see her dream come to fruition is a beautiful thing.
What is KindNest?
KindNest is a hub of pregnancy and fertility resources and expertise- real people with experience and know-how who believe in the power of connection to self and community. They are passionate about nurturing your hopes and dreams, offering a hand when you stumble, and tapping into and celebrating your innate wisdom.
The Mission of KindNest
KindNest’s mission is to support and empower women who are trying to conceive, working through pregnancy loss, or who are pregnant, providing a welcoming community where they can learn, grieve, heal, renew, nurture, and celebrate.
Simply put: KindNest is a hub of alternative fertility and pregnancy resources and expertise.
Offerings at KindNest serve a purpose – they fulfill intentions central to pregnancy and fertility while maximizing the value of resources consolidated under one roof.
“We make it easy for clients to locate high-quality pregnancy- and fertility-related services, provided by practitioners and instructors who specialize in fertility and pregnancy. It’s mutually beneficial for clients who are seeking these resources (or perhaps don’t even know where to begin!) and the practitioners and instructors with the expertise to serve them”
KindNest Offerings Include:
- Healing Services including: Massage, Individual Coaching, Yoga, Reiki, Healing Classes & Workshops and more!
- Conception Offerings including: Classes & Workshops, a new Fertility Walk + Talk Meetup, Yoga, Coaching, Reiki, Massage, and more!
- Prenatal/Pregnancy Services including: Massage, Reiki, Calm Birth Meditation, Yoga, Individual Coaching, Couples Workshops, Breastfeeding support, and more!
- Inner Alignment Coaching
- Services and support for Fertility, Grief and Healing, Pregnancy or Overall Balance in Life and social events, such as belly painting, support groups and “create and sips”!
- Learn about all the offerings by visiting the KindNest website!