Let’s be honest, this time of year tends to wreak havoc on our health. Fuller schedules means less time to meal prep and plan. Evening commitments including holiday events, school concerts, or other family/school/church obligations lead to less-than-healthy “quick meals” at home or even at a drive-thru. In addition, holiday parties and festivities allow us indulge in extra sweets, treats, drinks and apps that leave our bodies feeling yucky!
Last Monday night, a cooler full of delicious and healthy food landed on my front porch from 9 Miles East. They were awesome enough to let my family try their home meal delivery program so I could tell you about it (AND offer you a super discount + a chance to win a pizza!) There are two weekly meal plans, one with 7-8 servings of food for $60 and a Meal Plan Plus with 11-12 servings of food for $85.
Side note: First of all, if you haven’t tried their pizza, it’s amazing. My family has ordered pizza many times and we love it. Check out www.pizzadelivery.farm for ordering info.
SPECIAL: Save 30% off your pizza order of $30+ using code SaratogaMama!
Farm to Front Door: Weekly Home Meal Delivery from 9 Miles East
Back to the meal plan. Our cooler was packed with:
- One Dinner to GO entree. Ours was beef stir fry and it was excellent!
- One GO Box salad. This is a large salad with plenty of greens for several servings!
- Two GO Box Pro salads with high-quality chicken. – I took one to work and ate it three days in a row! That’s how big it was.
- One Farm Soup. Ready to heat and enjoy. We were sent a butternut squash soup that was super yummy!
- One GO Basket Pro. Quinoa, roasted veggies and braised chicken. Ready to heat and serve. This made a perfect side dish for several meals during the week!
Save + WIN with 9 Miles East!
The food was delicious and five days later we still have food left! I encourage you to try out Home Meal Delivery with 9 Miles East! Use code SaratogaMama to save 30% off your first home delivery plus get a FREE pizza with your first order!! Order online here
9 Miles East Home Meal Delivery Details
Several meal formats are available to suit your dietary preferences, and we accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and Paleo nutritional profiles. Delivery radius includes the entire Capital Region (Saratoga Springs, Troy, Delmar, Albany, Schenectady and Queensbury, plus points in between).
Unlike meal kits, 9 Miles East chefs do the cooking for you with high-quality local and organic ingredients. Your cooler will be delivered to your home on the same day and at approximately the same time each week and you don’t need to be home!